Courtesy of the Hershey's website. I doubled everything (my marshmallow fluff came out of a 13oz. jar...it may or may not have been similar to 2 cups) and baked it in a 9"x13" pan. Oh, and I ran out of all purpose flour, so about one cup was whole wheat flour, which makes it healthy, right? ;)
S'More Cookie BarsIngredients:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1.55 oz. each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Press half of dough into prepared pan.
3. Arrange chocolate bars over dough, breaking as needed to fit. Spread with marshmallow creme. Scatter bits of remaining dough over marshmallow; carefully press to form a layer.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. 16 bars.